Sunday, August 8, 2010

X Games was Amazing!


Travis Pastrana's victory double backflip!
If you follow me then you know I was lucky enough to go to X Games 16. X Games always delivers serious excitement and this year was no different. I attended the Megaramp events, Rally Car events, Moto X freestyle, and all the Vert events.



And Buckworth front flip BMX Big Air warmups








It was crazy to meet several X Games athletes including Gary Young and Simon Tabron, both who live right here in San Diego. Most X Games athletes are very approachable and happy to shake your hand. I have too many pictures to share them all, so here are a few good shots and my 3 most popular X Games 16 videos:


Bob Burnquist attempts the first 900 on the Megaramp, bar far the most popular video:


In second place we have Piere Luc-Gagnon with his Gold Medal Best Trick!:


In third is Chad Kagy's Gold Medal BMX Big Air run:


I can't wait for Winter X Games or next year's Summer X Games. The athletes really put down the best show they can for X and it shows. So many riders we obviously in large amounts of pain and fighting serious injuries for the chance at a Gold Medal. It really stood out in Vert and Vert Best Trick for me. Danny Mayer was suffering from severe neck pain from a compressed disc injury yet he threw down great runs, and in best trick landed a kickflip Mc Twist. Watch for more photos or videos from my X Games trip in the future, and to view all 17 of my x Games videos, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment