Thursday, July 8, 2010

Twinterview with Adam Banton - Exclusive

Adam Banton, a BMX ripper, is in San Diego this week. He agreed to a Twinterview, check it out:


Q. Who do you ride for/who sponsors you?


A. @easternbikes @odysseybmx @Armourdillo @Fender @OsirisFootwear and C. T. I. Kneebraces 

Q. Why are you in San Diego? (sorry the weather isn't great at the moment)

A. June gloom in July huh? Lol. I'm here recording my 3rd full length album in Encinitas. Avail on iTunes in October.

Q. Do you prefer riding in parks or at spots?

A. I'm always down to ride anything as long as it's a fun setup or spot. Park,street,pool, ledge. What ever!

Q. Which trick gives you the most satisfaction to land?

A. Anything really. As long as I can visualize it in my head, it always feels good to pull it.

Q. How many frames have you broken in your life? - Feel free to add any last words, and thank you for playing!

A.  Hmm, probably broke only about 30 frames in my life? Not really sure. Not many though. Keep life simple& have fun riding your bike!

For more information about this great rider, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment