Tuesday, May 18, 2010

William Spencer - Parkate? Skatour?

William Spencer is one of those guys that defies labels.  He is a skater, he is a parkour athlete, he is what he wants to be!  I have no idea how this man eluded me for years, but I am here to tell you he does things that no skateboarder or free runner would or could do.  In this video he shows his amazing skills.  I can't wait to see what he is doing today.  I will never miss anything William puts on the web again, and neither should you!


Did you see that?  Watch that shite again.  That actually happened! This is one of the few videos I have seen that have actually hurt my brain this year.   I have to say this guy, like Shane O'Niell, Plan B, and many others are taking skateboarding to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment